Selling Your Home
I understand that selling your home can be a stressful time. I’m here to help ease your stress and make the process as smooth and seamless as possible. You may be downsizing to get some stress out of your life or moving up to a bigger home. You may be facing the uncertainty of a major cross-country move or a global military relocation. Whatever the case, I’m here for you.
The first step that you need to take in selling your home is to understand what it’s worth. Simply give me a call at 301-455-7591 Cell and we can set up a time to get together that suits your schedule. During our visit together, I will determine approximately how much your home would sell for in today’s market. I will then provide you with a written Market Analysis which will outline my findings.
Beginning with your free Market Analysis of your home, let me help you turn the page to the next exciting chapter of your life!
A short sale is an alternative to foreclosure and may be an option if:
- You are ineligible to refinance or modify your mortgage
- You are facing a long-term hardship
- You are behind on your mortgage payments
- You owe more on your home than it’s worth
- You have not been able to sell your home at a price that covers what you still owe on your mortgage
- You can no longer afford your home and are ready or need to leave
Learn more about the differences between foreclosure and short sales in Foreclosure vs. Short Sale Explanation